In-clinic loyalty - option for cashback
You earn rewards by purchasing Hill's products at your Vet Practice and recording them in your account with a proof of purchase. The steps are:
First, you purchase Hill's products from your Vet Practice.
Next, you record your purchase in your account (after registration) and upload the invoice your Vet Practice gave you as proof of purchase.
Detailed steps can be found below.
Note that purchases from retailers other than your veterinarian do not qualify for rewards credit. Nor are purchases from your Vet Practice other than Hill's products.
Hill's will review your purchase and invoice to ensure it qualifies.
Hill's will then issue a rewards credit to your account
Use the following steps to record your purchase and earn credit.
- Enter the "Clinic ID" of the Vet Practice you purchased from to receive a reward. Please ask your veterinarian for this information. You will only have to do this once and thereafter it will be a saved selection.
- Add your product/s utilising the scanning feature, or alternatively enter the barcode manually. You can find the barcode on the package, but it varies based on the type of package chosen:
- For dry bags, you’ll find the barcode on the bottom, or bottom side. Add all digits below the barcode - (it will be a 11/12 digit number (you can include or exclude the zero for it to work)).
- For wet cans, you will find the barcode on the can label.
- For wet pouches, you will find the barcode on the back part of the package or in the cardboard box.
- Once you scan or manually type in the barcode, you will then need to upload your invoice or receipt as proof of purchase. On the "Upload Invoice" screen you can take a picture of the detailed invoice (which includes the clinic and product purchase detail) and attach it to your purchase.
You will get the following awards depending on the size of the product:
- Can 1g - 84g - £0.17
- Can/Pouch 85g - 154g - £0.34
- Can 155g - 156g - £0.25
- Can 157g - 370g - £0.50
- Other 371g - 999g - £1.00
- Bag 1kg - 3kg - £4.00
- Bag 4kg - 9kg - £6.00
- Bag >10kg - £10.00
- Pouch Box (12 x 85g) - £4.00
- Wet Trays (Canine) - £6.00
- Wet Trays (Feline) (24 x 156g) - £6.00
- Wet Trays (Feline) (24 x 85g) - £4.00
- Check your purchase summary and submit your purchase. You will receive an email to confirm the purchase has been received and is being validated. Once we verify your purchase (up to 7 days), your rewards account will be credited. Hill's will verify that the product was purchased at a Vet Practice as well as verify that the items submitted match the invoice.
- You’ll be able to request your payout when you accumulate £24 or more in your account. In order to do so:
- Access the request payout area by clicking on the “get cashback” button.
- After requesting your credit back you will receive a notification in your email where you will need to include your bank account details for the credit transfer.
- Please note, the bank transfer process can take up to 15 business days and will show on your statement as Valassis/NCH Marketing.
Online Vet Shop Loyalty - Excludes Option For Cashback
When purchasing via the online Vet Shop (hills4me.co.uk), customers will automatically accrue loyalty rewards representing a monetary value following a valid online order. Loyalty rewards will be automatically granted after a valid transaction, in the same manner as detailed above (by product weight), and loyalty credit following a transaction will appear instantly in the available loyalty balance . The upload of invoices/evidence is not required for online orders that will automatically generate loyalty rewards.